Click to Home

Go To Search

The following types of permits are required for the corresponding homeowner activities:

Environmental Resource Permit
  • Construction of docks, piers, seawalls, boat ramps
  • Alteration to drainage such as ditches, dikes, dams, ponds, borrow pits
  • Repair, addition, or modification to the above
  • Dredge and fill in, on, or over a wetland, lake or stream

How to Apply

Works of the District
Construction, fill, and clearing activities within the flood ways of the following rivers:
  • Suwannee
  • Santa Fe
  • Alapaha
  • Aucilla
  • Withlacoochee

This includes construction of structures associated with a single-family home (house, shed, driveway, pump house, etc.).

No activity is allowed within 75 feet of the above rivers.

How to Apply

Water Well Permit
  • Construction of water wells

How to Apply