Click to Home

Go To Search

Commercial & Industrial
Permits are required for many commercial activities.

If you are unsure whether your activity requires a permit, please call 386.362.1001.

Environmental Resource Permit

Construction of buildings, subdivisions, roads, parking lots, ditches, borrow pits.

Paved or impervious surfaces.

Construction of docks, piers, seawalls, boat ramps.

Repair, addition, or modification to the above.

Dredge and fill in, on, or over a wetland, lake or stream.

Modifications to existing surface water management systems, such as retention ponds. 

Construction, fill, and clearing activities within the flood ways of the following rivers:

  • Suwannee
  • Santa Fe
  • Alapaha
  • Aucilla
  • Withlacoochee

No activity is allowed within 75 feet of the above rivers.

How to Apply

Water Well Permit
  • Construction of water wells

How to Apply

Water Use Permit
  • All water uses other than residential or domestic

How to Apply